Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Starting to pack for my 10-day trip to DC

After my visit to Portland in March and paying over $200 for luggage I've decided to really think about what I am taking on this trip and tonight I am reading my favorite books for inspiration. I cannot pay over the already too much $25 a bag each way! Let's see what I can come up with and I'm crossing my fingers that I don't go over the weight...don't forget...I'm also packing for Sahara! And, I am attending a wedding.
Here are the books I'm reading tonight:
This book is a must-have for any getaway! There is a section for traveling and weddings, so I'm going there first:). But, the book goes through the ABC's of activities/events.











































Whit has great tips for how to dress for the plane:)













This little bunny is so fashionable! I love flipping through this book for ensemble inspiration!















Wish me luck:)

1 comment:

Stephania Andrade said...

$200 for luggage? OUCH!
I absolutely love over packing! lol But I've figured out ways to maximize my space so that I can sneak in that extra pair of shoes.